Friday, February 1, 2013

(Mostly) Wordless Fridays

With yesterday one of my favourite days of the month, today seems a little lackluster. That was until I realised it's Friday, and then that it's almost the weekend already! Time for a little Tea with the Ladies and then perhaps Sunday Eggs.


It's only January, and we've already broken the first Easter Egg in the office. Oops!


Life is balance.


GREAT start to a book.

 
Look, no snow! 


I'm definately coming back as a cat! She's so lazy, she only opens one eye to check out me patting her.


 
 
Did I mention we also got a spare door seal for our Washing Machine as the old one kinda exploded? Life on the edge my friends, life on the edge.
 
 Do you prefer hectic weekends, spur of the moment weekends, or to relax in your PJs?

0 comments

Post a Comment