Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Exciting packages

One of my lastest hobbies is Foodie Penpals. I LOVE doing this. I love shopping for my penpal, browsing local shops and trying out new products, recommending old favourites; and then, then this arrives…


It lasted just long enough for me to take a photo, before being ripped open and explored.
Reveal to come on the 30th of June!
Foodie Penpals is so much fun, created by Lindsay at theleangreenbean in September 2011, and administered in the UK by Carol Anne from thisisrocksalt every month, you are assigned a person to send a thoughtful foodie parcel to and a different person will send one to you. It's a lovely way to try things you've never tried before, match up with some awesome bloggers (and readers too!) and it's so nice to recieve something in the post that's not a bill. Join us today!

Todays workout - Treadmill 35 minutes, 9 minutes running, 10 minutes on the stair machine.

0 comments

Post a Comment