Monday, June 18, 2012

Hello World!

Hello world!
For me this is the hardest part, a blog-osphere wanna-be, trying to figure out what I want to tell the world, and to some extent who I want to be. Well, I can start at the beginning, and who knows where we will end up!

I came to the UK travelling, intending to take a break year from my architecture degree, to explore real buildings rather than try and understand them on paper before returning home to finish my degree. Fast-forward 5 years, I’m still living in London with my hubby and our wee cat, enjoying life!


I love photography, reading, wandering, trying new things, finding a balance between eating deliciously and healthily, hanging with friends, driving my hubby mad, listening to great music & I hope to add blogging! I vaguely attempt creating beautiful objects, writing, drawing, DIY, home design, understanding rugby and Football, comprehending the wild and wonderful English way of life, geocaching. Oh, and talking. I do love talking.
Currently hubby & I are going through a Renaissance, battling the bulge. I also wanted to pen a love letter to London, the place I call home. I hope you enjoy the journey.

Credit

0 comments

Post a Comment