Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Birthday Spoils

As I passed another birthday milstone, I find myself being spoilt like crazy. I have had the loveliest birthday celebration days (5 in total!); full of laughter, warmth, goodies, naked chefs(!?) and everything I love.

It can be hard in London, meeting great people in such a large busy place can be difficult, so I'm lucky to be surrounded by some of the best.


From Birthday hugs and dances,

 
Hazlenut Truffles,


8 hour brunches,

Krispy Kreme Guilt & Social salads


Birthday Cakes,


Scrumptious Hampers to explore,


to Champagne Truffles,


two Hairy Chefs getting a bit naked,


to Sunday Roast toasting with Blackberry Gin Nectar (I'm serious, this is delicious).


Thank you, I really haven't deserved the love. It's been my absoloute favourite birthday. 6 days of festivities next year is the goal - that's more than the Queen I'm sure!

0 comments

Post a Comment