Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lurking through the internet (where to find the London Kiwi Adventures)

Adventures of a London Kiwi is branching out into Social Media. Well, selectively! I've always been a big blog reader, but since starting the blog, I've discovered and become addicted to reading & discovering new blogs through a few different social media platforms.

(Here's a cute picture of our beast to reward you reading a probably fairly boring post!)



I thought I'd share them because I'd like to get to know you, and I also wanted to pass on the internet sites I've found helpful.




This is an addiction I can't seem to shake off - I'd love to hear from you! There is something great about being able to pick up the random world at the touch of the finger tips, though it's a definately a time sucker. I've also been able to meet a couple of lovely ladies in the real world and it's brilliant. It's a good tool though - the stories that have come from the immediacy of Twitter - take NeverSeconds for example.

 
Bloglovin' is really helping me keep all of the blogs I read in manageable order - which says a lot as there are so many interesting ones. I like the fact that blog posts can be marked as read or unread,you can search full blogs or single
 

Google+ and I are becoming friends, slowly but surely. It's not quite as easy to pick up as Twitter/Bloglovin' but allows you to do both of the above and branch out and meet other bloggers.


This site bad. And by bad I mean good, but bad for my bank balance (and the hubby reckons the Amazon rainforest!) as it keeps sending me recommendation for new great authors and books.


I'm also a fledgling member of Foodies100, a great resource rounding up the top UK Foodie blogs. I'm always amazed by the length and breadth of variety in blogs. It's fascinating to see how creative everyone is.

I've not been comped by any of the above companies - just wanted to share the love!

Where do you prefer to read/keep up to date with blogs?

0 comments

Post a Comment