Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boxing Day

Presents are unwrapped, a scrumptious dinner eaten and the pine needles are starting to hit the carpet already.


With a self imposed offline day yesterday, it was quite refreshing to mostly be away from all electrical equipment (bar the TV when the kids started to dance Gangnam Style!).

Favourite part of the Day? Gathering with almost all of my London family for Roast Turkey & Beef, Christmas Pud & a lot of laughter.

Favourite memory of the Day? Grandad getting up & trying it Gangnam Style.

Favourite (only) Photo of the day?


Hubby gets a bit blue as the excitement of the impending Christmas season is over, and once the New Year has passed, we have to trudge through the grimness of January. I can honestly say I've never thought of it that way, but I suppose as a Kiwi with summer holidays in January, it was never a cause for sadness.
 
 
 
We have been very retrospective today, musing the highlights of this year, and by anyones standard 2012 has been an amazing year. London especially has been a very exciting place to be.


  • The Diamond Jubilee - I got to see the Queen!! 
  •  Made some great new friends over the year - caused mischief camping & brunching to name but two instances 
  • Climbed the iconic Big Ben 
  • I completed a 5k - something I would never think I could do
I also started this here little blog, which you are all so kind to read day in day out, and I'd like to thank you for this. Thank you for giving me a chance to share our adventures.

We have a lot of exciting new plans for next year, and I hope you will stick around to join in them with us.

0 comments

Post a Comment