Tuesday, December 4, 2012

101 in 1001 - 96 - 5 new foodie blogs

This is probably on of my easiest 101 in 1001 goals - and certainly a pleasure. I've had the pleasure of meeting most of these lovely bloggers too, it's funny as it adds an extra little je ne sais quoi (which I typed into Google as gene se qua - languages really aren't my strong point!) to reading their blogs.


Feel free to sit back with a cup of Tea & a nice slice of cake...

Simply Foods - a vegetarian blog filled with the most wonderful recipes. I have several bookmarked for our dinners over the next few weeks. I'll let you know how they go!

The Londoner - A self confessed 'ra' and girl about London town, she is someone you want to be.

Utterly Scrummy - Recommended to me, her photography is beautiful and she's a fellow Kiwi. I swear I'm not biased! She has great recipes on her blog, and a few Kiwi home classic recipes, such as Stuffed Kumara (Sweet Potato).

Sugar Dish Me - A North Carolina belle who doesn't "like driving to 14 stores to find obscure things that I’ll only use once; my recipes reflect that." She also loves cookies, a brilliant feature.

The Botanical Baker - Charting baking adventures of mum & a 2011 GBBO contender, Urvashi.

...and an extra for kicks - Mississippi Kitchen - Check out her Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee. If only it was as hot here!

There are sooo many more amazing blogs, but these are the ones I can't get enough of lately. My blog addiction continues. Much like Chips (Crisps for my British readers) - one is never enough.


Y'all come back now y'hear!

0 comments

Post a Comment