Monday, August 20, 2012

... Sunshine on my window, makes me happy

A weekend round up in pictures. We had such a lovely lazy hazy weekend in the sunshine. 31-31 degrees celcius. Yum.

I don't care that the lawns have gone a wee bit brown, I don't care that it's so hot that we haven't seen the cat as she's found a shady spot. I love it - I'm not a sun worshipper by any means, but this summer has been terrible... and I don't expect much from English summers. I think in the last few days I've actually managed to get a tan - changing my skin shade from blue to pale. Shocking right?

All kidding aside we have had the most lovely weekend. From the Foodie Festival on Friday afternoon, to Sunday's family BBQ it was awesome.


 


This weekends workout: Er, does walking to the shop at the end of the road count? 


What did you get up to this weekend?

0 comments

Post a Comment