Wednesday, September 19, 2012

London living: M&M World

After date night recently with the hubby, we stumbled across M&M world in Leicester Square. I have sampled the delights a couple of times, but it still amazes me that they have built a 4 floor temple to all things M&M-y.







And it's a beautiful E-number coloured and popular world. It is an excercise in PR amazingness - as my hubby exclaimed "They are only sweets, this place is crazy."

They have everything from a replica London bus, a rehash of the famous Abbey Road crossing (on the Beatles album Abbey Road), every bit of M&M tatt (<English Word for rubbish) you can imagine and more.

Did I mention the wall of M&Ms?

Overall it's quite amusing, but I would advise you go off-peak as it gets buuusy, and be warned it will burn a hole in your bank account. Of course you can browse for free... But the siren call of mixing your own colour mix of M&Ms is very hard to resist.

0 comments

Post a Comment