Sunday, September 30, 2012

Family Weekends

With most of my family in New Zealand, it's really lovely to be able to spend time with hubby's family who have pretty much adopted me as their rugby loving, chitter chatting, token antipodean.

As weekends go, this was a good-un. One we got our chores out of the way, it was full of ...

... Pumpkin Spice Lattes (they have been finally brought over here - I'm going to see if I can get the syrup/spices and make my own - yum!)Very soft, rather sweet they are a cross between vanilla and chai lattes... right up my alley.


... snatched sunshine, and the drafting of a cat excercise regime as she has put on half a pound - too much sleeping not enough of anything else ...


...birthday dinners of beautiful Lamb & Mash - food of the gods...


... fairly disappointing Creme Brulee ...


... refreshing beverages, though a worrying amount of Christmas menus - it's only September people! ...


 
... surprisingly ostentatious golf clubs, hidden behind a road bend ...



... sunsets ...


... and random blurs (I'd like to think it's because I'm so fast buuuut lets be honest...).


How do you like to spend your Sundays? Curled up with a book warm at home? In the pub?

0 comments

Post a Comment