Monday, November 12, 2012

101 in 1001 Goals - Interim Health Check

So far, not too bad. With about 6 months lapsed, of my 101 in 1001 goals, I've completed 11 and have 10 in progress. That's a fifth in the pipeline with two and a half years to go, and I have another 5 or so planned to be completed already.


I'm pleased that I've managed to complete a mixture of items, large and small, but may need to pay some attention to more of the longer term items, eg. the reading ones (would you believe?). It's also quite interesting to see the areas that I've completed, and the areas that I need to have a look at.

The 'general' list is no real surprise, but I've manged to do a few things that surprised even me;
Health, food and photography have taken a bit of a backseat, though I'm pleased that I've completed
Will I change any yet? I think there are a couple of 'to do's' close to being struck off, due to lack of interestedness, but I will wait and see where we are in another few months. I always intended it to be a work in progress - and knew a couple of items may be replaced as life continues on.

It's been fantastic so far - if we find ourselves with a quiet afternoon, and simply have to check out the list, and more often than not, boom, afternoon sorted.

Right, I'm off to do some more - wish me luck!

Any suggestions?

0 comments

Post a Comment